Home > Areas Of Expertise > Key Holding & Emergency Response
KEY HOLDING & EMERGENCY RESPONSE
KEYHOLDING & EMERGENCY RESPONSE SERVICES FOR COMMERCIAL PROPERTIES, BUSINESSES AND RESIDENCES
At Elite Squad Global Security & Protection, we offer a comprehensive Key holding & Emergency Response service for commercial and business properties. Our experienced SIA’s Licenced Security Operatives are trained to handle any situation including gas leaks, floods, power outages, break-ins and lockouts.
Emergencies we can respond to:
- Break-ins – if notified of a break-in, we will attend your property and check for the intruder. We can liaise with the police and stay on-site until the property is secured
- Floods, gas leaks and power outages – if there is a flood, gas leak or power outage we will arrange for a relevant engineer to remedy the situation
- Prowlers and vandals – if your staff feel threatened because of prowlers or vandals, we can attend, contact the relevant emergency service and provide escorts to or from vehicles as well as maintain a security presence on-site until the situation is sorted
- Lockouts – locked out of your property because of loss or theft of your keys? We can provide a rapid response to grant you access to your business. We also can arrange a replacement set of keys or for a locksmith to change the locks or cylinders
- Rapid response – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- Wellbeing and peace of mind – we generally look after your interests and take appropriate action, relieving you of the stress of wondering if your property is safe.
- Security – in the event of a break-in, the intruder may still be inside. We can inspect the property and deal with an intruder if still on-site, eliminating any risk of confrontation to you or your staff.
- Cost effective – save money on the cost of a locksmith drilling your lock in the event you are locked out of your property
- Productivity – a drop in productivity because your staff have to respond to a flood, gas leak or power outage can have a significant effect on a business. By letting us take care of the emergency, staff can continue working as normal (should it be safe to do so)